Don't miss our news, tips, savings, and special offers! Join our mailing list!


Brands

     

     

     

     

     

2016 Christmas Giveaway Participating Brands And Sponsors:

| 2(x)ist | Addicted | Andrew Christian | Cocksox | Doreanse | Ginch Gonch |

| Gregg Homme | International Jock | Mensuas | Mr Davis | N2N Bodywear | Rufskin |

 

InternationalJock.com

 

What makes mens underwear comfortable?

Author: iseeyourunderwear

Fit is the most important item on your list. Measure around your body at the position you normally wear your pants. Make sure your measuring tape is horizontal with the floor. Keep this number in mind for your next purchase of mens underwear. Remember our bodies change and so does our size. Don't expect that you will always be a 32" and then be uncomfortable with your purchase. It is really important that before you purchase new underwear that you take your measurement just to be sure you are going to get the best fit.

Fabric choices are another big factor that you should consider when buying mens underwear. Underwear is the most intimate item that we wear, the first thing we put on in the day and the last thing we remove at the end of the day. Bamboo, cotton, nylon, spandex, so many fabrics to pick from but one of my favourite is bamboo mostly because of its eco-friendly qualities. Cotton underwear is a very popular and gives you the best options mostly because of its great qualities; it is soft, breathable, absorbs perspiration and is very comfortable to wear. Nylon is also a great product mixed with spandex because it is form fitting and fits tightly to your skin to show off your features.

Pouch options are what separate the men from the boys, pouch sizes are not a measured feature but a quality of the manufacturer. Some manufacturers pride their products based on the size of the pouchs available. Some manufacturers have developed pouches to provide a protruding pouch to allow your man gear to fit within an extended comfort zone or pouch, what is most amazing is how comfortable it is to wear a product with a pouch design. The pouch design allows your man gear to fit naturally and in front of your legs instead of being pushed down and between your legs.

Style of mens underwear is probably the last but not least on the list. Underwear has to look good, some men can work any style but the rest of us need to sort out what looks best. Colour and style is very import for 10% of the mens population the other 90 % wear what makes them feel comfortable or what they are used to since childhood. When mens underwear broke out of the black and white only option, men found themselves with an unlimited choice of underwear, not only at the local shopping malls but online as well. Most import is your underwear needs to fit you, try a brief, boxer, boxer brief, thong, jockstrap, low-rise bikini just to see what feels the best.

Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/clothing-articles/what-makes-mens-underwear-comfortable-3833326.html

About the Author

iseeyourunderwear.com offers several Mens Underwear & Sexy Underwear, Boxers, Boxer briefs, Briefs, Thongs, Bikini, Tanks/Tops, Trunks, Jockstraps and G-Strings that accentuates the male physique.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • BlinkList
  • blogmarks
  • Blogosphere
  • Google Buzz
  • Orkut
  • Technorati


2016 Christmas Giveaway Participating Brands And Sponsors:

| 2(x)ist | Addicted | Andrew Christian | Cocksox | Doreanse | Ginch Gonch |

| Gregg Homme | International Jock | Mensuas | Mr Davis | N2N Bodywear | Rufskin |